In the Media
In addition to her practice, Coach Hina Khan makes regular appearances on television as a resident expert.
For eight seasons, Coach Hina was the go-to relationship/parenting expert on CBC’s Steven and Chris show. She has also appeared as an expert on CBC’s Canada’s Smartest Person, and the true crime series Addicted to the Life for Discovery US/OWN Canada. For four straight seasons, Coach Hina helped families as the co-host of W Network’s hit home-renovation series Save Us From Our House. She has also appeared on Breakfast Television, Canada AM, CHCH Morning Live, along with various radio outlets.
– Dump or Keep Steven and Chris, Nov 7 2014
– Techno-havior, Canada AM, August 9, 2011
– Tech Ettiquette, CityTV Breakfast Television, August 2011
Are you interested in learning more about how therapy can help you? Contact Hina:
- Showing Restraint in Social Media
- Comparing Yourself
- Feeling Stuck
- Dealing with Disappointment
- Controlling our Reactions
Articles and Press Coverage
- CBC Wellness Jarring: It was a great first date — magical even, so why wasn’t there a second?
- Toronto Star Major Renovations: Marriage Counselling
- iVillage 3 Ways to Understand What He Means Relationships 3 Ways to Get Him to Listen
- Anokhi Magazine Hina’s Matters of the Heart, Advice on Relationship, Dating and Love January 2012 Spring 2012
- Shedoesthecity.com Career Profile Hina Khan: Television Host, Psychotherapist and Entrepreneur